Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

19 weeks!

A little late in posting, but here's the update!
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Much better
Best moment of the week: Realizing that we had decided on baby's name and telling our families!
Missing anything? A beer while tailgating!
Movement? She moves so much :)
Food cravings: Otter pops, shaved ice!
Symptoms: Numbness and round ligament pain continues and it's no joke!
Queasy or sick? I knew I jinxed it last week! Nausea is back with a vengeance and for whatever reason peanuts make me S I C K!
Looking forward to: receiving the first order of hair bows!
Weekly Wisdom: Had a temp fill in at work who happened to be just two days farther along than me. Nice to compare notes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment