Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

17 Weeks!

Total weight gain: 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Definitely pants/jeans because nothing buttons now!
Stretch marks? No, hoping to stay that way ;)
Sleep: Fairly good, in between crazy dreams/nightmares starring typically yours truly and a random celeb like Kourtney Kardashian or Oprah...
Best moment of the week: Feeling her first kick!!
Missing anything? Not yet.
Movement? Yes! Occasional flutters and then the first kick while I slept last night. Wasn't sure if it was a dream or not, but felt another earlier this evening.
Food cravings: Still salty!
Symptoms: hip/joint pain which I wasn't expecting so soon.
Queasy or sick? Understatement. Still on anti-nausea meds to limit vomiting :(
Looking forward to: a prenatal massage on Thursday!
Weekly Wisdom or Wacky Moment: When my hubbs asked me if we will have the baby at the same place we go for our doctors appointments... I told him I would prefer the hospital! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment